The Environmental Technology Development Program (MUDP) supports the development of technologies, processes and/or services within environmental technology, and focuses on innovative projects that create value. With a successful application of the program companies will receive:
- DKK 0.5-5m for development, testing and/or demonstration of environmental technology, as well as technical feasibility studies prior to the development, testing or demonstration.
- A network of partners for development and commercialization
- Technology and knowledge transfer
MUDP supports projects within eight primary areas:
- climate adjustment,
- circular economy and the reuse of resources in waste,
- cleaner air,
- less noise,
- fewer problematic chemicals,
- industrial environmental efforts,
- ecological construction.
Upcoming deadline for EUDP application submission: 5. may 2021